increase in LinkedIn engagement
increase in monthly LinkedIn impressions
number of monthly new followers on LinkedIn
Generation Health brings together a suite of Australian health brands. The company delivers personal injury and occupational health services through a nationwide team of consultants who are committed to improving lives across the country.
Being a relatively new company, establishing credibility in the marketplace is a key focus for the business. To help achieve cut-through with target audiences and showcase the company’s internal expertise, Generation Health turned to The Martec.
CEO Georgie Blundell explains:
We’re a fairly new business with a number of acquisitions across Australia. For me, it was about setting the tone in the marketplace around the fact that we’re a professional services business, and getting content from one of my most valuable assets, which is my people.
[We needed] somebody to champion that and make it happen. And then make sure that the content that’s created has a consistent sort of brand look and feel, which is really challenging when you're a lean business. So it was a natural fit from the first time that I sat down with The Martec.
Why The Martec?
So why did Georgie and the team choose The Martec, and how did we help achieve their key objectives?
- The Employee Hub allowed the team to map out Generation Health’s employee profiles and to identify and qualify thought leaders within the company.
- Audience Research provided tailored insights into the topics and headlines trending with Generation Health’s key audience segments.
- The Story Builder matched trending topics with the brand advocates’ expertise, passions and interests, in line with the business’ objectives.
- The Questioning Engine extracted rich, in-depth responses from the company’s thought leaders.
- The Library enabled the team to grow their employer brand and establish credibility through unique and authentic insights and stories.
Building an Invaluable Partnership
Since kicking off with The Martec, Generation Health has achieved a six-fold increase in LinkedIn engagement. The team has also seen their pipeline grow with leads influenced by authentic content that brings to life insights and stories from the company’s thought leaders.
“People feel really proud to be one of our brand advocates internally,” Georgie says. “And we’ve seen an increase in the number of followers we have in a short space of time, as well as an increased number of people actually coming to us in the marketplace.”
“The Martec team have been fantastic. They fit into our business very seamlessly. They are part of our team. And I think that's the biggest sort of advocacy I can give to using their services, because it feels like it's an extension of our business.”
- Achieved a 6x increase in LinkedIn engagement
- Increased monthly LinkedIn impressions by 180%
- Doubled number of followers on LinkedIn